Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Sweepstake WIN?!

The other day, early morning, I was entering some "instant win" sweepstakes.... If you've never done anything like this, its a time waster. Similar to CandyCrush, except you are providing your address and email (hint- set up a separate email for this), and you never ever win anything cool.

 Back to the story.... I was entering a bunch, like I've done dozens of times, when all of a sudden it said "you won". I almost clicked right through it, I was so used to seeing "SORRY". So after I cleaned my glasses I relooked, and sure enough I had won a $500 gift card to Omaha Steaks courtesy of Prevacid 24hr.

How cool is that????!! Now I know realistically this will NEVER happen again, but for a moment I thought I was pretty darn special. So, I did what every sane person would do. Went on line and order $499.92 worth of sirloin, filet mignon and ribeyes! Got my shipping confirmation and its on its way. I'll let you know how it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment