Our town has a beautiful river running through the middle. We've been able to take advantage of the weather to go exploring, watching the water drift by, and talking about how the weather is starting to change. See that smile? That's a happy boy!
Monday, September 30, 2013
Loving Fall
I am really enjoying this beautiful fall weather with my kiddos. Since leaving my job, my stress level is slowing down, I'm starting to feel better and I can't express how thankful I am to be home with my little guy. We have time to do things I've never been able to do. Having 3 kids, involved in multiple sports and working a 40 hour a week job with a 40 minute commute makes for stressed, rushed days.
Our town has a beautiful river running through the middle. We've been able to take advantage of the weather to go exploring, watching the water drift by, and talking about how the weather is starting to change. See that smile? That's a happy boy!
Our town has a beautiful river running through the middle. We've been able to take advantage of the weather to go exploring, watching the water drift by, and talking about how the weather is starting to change. See that smile? That's a happy boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment